Based in London, UK
8 August, 2017
Pepper's Puzzles is a collection of logic games also known as Picross, Nonogram, Griddlers or Paint by Numbers.
Fill the grids using the numeric hints to unveil beautiful pixel-art illustrations!
- 3 game modes: Classic, Mosaic and Time trials
- Over 400 puzzles
- In-game editor to create your own levels
- Workshop: play the community puzzles
- Interactive tutorial, featuring Pepper!
- Toggleable hints, undo/redo buttons
- Mouse/keyboard/gamepad support
- 1+ hour of relaxing music
Learn and master the game with 240 classic puzzles of different sizes, difficulties and themes!
Early puzzles feature toggleable hints that will help you to learn what to look for. Ideal if you are new to the world of Nonograms.
In this mode, you will face fast paced trials with the goal of solving sequences of procedurally generated puzzles as quick as possible.
Perfect for veterans looking for a challenge!
While in Classic mode each puzzle unveils an image, in Mosaic Mode mode the pictures are composed of grids of puzzles.
Solve all the tiles to unveil the huge hidden images!
Pepper's Puzzles Credits